Elkhart, IN – Genesis Products, Inc., the largest privately-held components manufacturer of OEM laminated panels, wood components, and custom-moulded solutions, celebrated its 20th Anniversary at the IWF Show in Atlanta, Booth BC935 on August 23, 2022.
Business partners and the media joined a cocktail and appetizer event where CEO Jon Wenger provided an update on the business, company milestones over 20 years and growing trends.
Just some of Genesis’ impressive 20-year milestones include:
- With approximately 1,200 employees, Genesis operates a total of nine plants in Elkhart County, IN, Fort Wayne, IN, and Keysville, VA.
- The company broke ground on Plant 10 in March 2022, with completion expected by the end of 2022. The addition of Plant 10 will greatly contribute to capacity.
- Genesis has the distinction this year of ranking #34 on the FDMC 300, a list of the largest wood products producers in North America. Up from #38 last year.
- Genesis is also a new face in residential cabinet doors with premium styles and components now underway. The initial offering includes five-piece doors in mitered, cope and stick, and cap and dowel construction, as well as thermofoil and contemporary slab doors. Multiple profiles offer residential looks from traditional to trending.
- In the past few years Genesis has been at the forefront of elevating interior style for the RV market, with curved European-style cabinet doors and solid-surface countertops.